Middle Drupal Developer
Job ID: 4554462004
Hungary, Poland - Any location
We are looking for an experienced Middle Drupal Developer to join our team of professionals.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart – a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About Our Project:
The project involves updating and maintaining a new Enterprise Developer Portal which will serve as the foundation through which various parties, both internal and external, will be able to explore and learn the unique ways of integrating with the customer`s platform. The platform will also act as a new central location where the enterprise can manage API documentation.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Project Tech Stack:
Drupal 9+, Pantheon WebOps, APIGEE Developer Portal Quickstart, GitHub, Jenkins
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field is preferred
- 1,5+ years of experience developing in Drupal
- Experience with Drupal 9+
- Experience with PHP, developing and extending Drupal plugins and modules
- Familiarity in using Git or another modern source repository
- Experience in unit testing principles and methodologies
- Experience in Agile and Scrum practices
- A quality-oriented mindset focused on product delivery
- A strong capacity and desire to learn
- Proven ability to collaborate
Hive to have:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites
- Understanding of content management systems, architecture, and best practices
- Experience with Apigee Developer Portal Quickstart
- Familiarity with Pantheon WebOps Platform
- Delivery of high-quality software and infrastructure products on time
- Development, testing, and documentation of software and infrastructure products
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to identify functional and non-functional requirements
- Showcase technical knowledge throughout the delivery process
- Participate in open, frank discussions, especially in technical matters, while giving and accepting feedback and constructive criticism
- Work with Quality Assurance and Product Owner teams to ensure that software products meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Maintain existing Drupal website
- Resolve production defects and issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments