Lead Full Stack Developer (.Net, Angular)
Job ID: 4548691004
Poland - Any location
We’re looking for a talented Lead Full Stack Developer with knowledge of .Net and Angular best practices.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing .Net applications
- Experience with ASP .Net MVC, ASP .Net WebAPI, WCF
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server
- Azure: App Services, Web Jobs, Cloud Services, Storage (blob, file share, table, queue), Application Insight, Redis, Automation, KeyVaults
- VSTS: TFS & Git version control, build, and release pipelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Developing and maintaining projects
- Creating a new architecture solution from scratch and maintaining, refactoring, and fixing existing projects
- Analyzing requirements, creating documentation, and estimating development
- Security scanning/fixing code
- Day-to-day meetings with the customer to discuss technical and functional requirements
- Managing the deployment process with VSTS+Azure (create and maintain build/release pipelines)
- Configuring and maintaining Azure infrastructure for applications hosting
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments