Job ID: 4543399004
Georgia - Any location
We are looking for a creative, energetic, and enthusiastic Content Writer to join our international Recruitment Marketing team and to create and proofread content across our marketing channels.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
You will be a part of our international Recruitment Marketing team and work in close cooperation with all Exadel team members, with a focus on Georgia.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, mass communication, business administration, or a related field
- At least one year of professional writing and editorial experience; experience in proofreading is an advantage
- Perfect knowledge of Georgian and English (Russian is an advantage)
- Superior written communications skills
- Experience translating technical source material into accessible and compelling human stories for a general audience
- Diverse portfolio of writing samples required
- Understanding of marketing principles
Nice to Have:
- Previous work experience in an IT company
- Collect information about the company’s projects and people in order to present them to the target audience in an interesting way
- Create content for the corporate website, landing pages, internal communication, etc.
- Translate materials from English/Russian into Georgian and vice versa
- Assist with organization of IT events in terms of content delivery
- Proofread materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, consistency, and brand voice
- Collaborate with the marketing team to produce outstanding content to enhance Exadel’s digital presence to increase online subscribers, boost online engagement, and recruit new talent
This is a part-time job with up to 20 hours of work weekly.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Competitive salaries and cash bonuses across a range of projects and activities increase your motivation and enthusiasm
- Healthcare support, sports reimbursements, discounts for restaurants and stores, gifts for children and so much more
- Advance your English skills with language lessons and the support and collaboration of native speakers
- Personal HR Manager support, just for you! Help with daily needs and co-create an exciting career roadmap for life at Exadel
- Relocation assistance around the world! We provide help in relocation to countries where we have offices
- Cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events — be part of our active community
- Mentoring opportunities that offer pay, perks, and benefits
- International teams — work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and levels of expertise