Job ID: 4542278004
United States - Any location
We are looking for a high-level Human Resources Generalist who will perform tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the Human Resources department.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- At least 5-7 years of Human Resources generalist experience in the following disciplines: payroll, benefits, compensation etc.
- 2 years of experience with ADP
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Able to multitask or handle many tasks at once
- Act as the second command to the Director of HR operations by streamlining processes, creating compensation strategies, reviewing unique benefits offerings and implementing a new talent performance management system
- Research appropriate HR methods to bring acquired companies into the Exadel fold
- Maintain accurate, confidential and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Perform periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Ensure all compliance trainings are taken and records are kept of the completion
- Work with payroll to ensure timely payments
- Act as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers
- Assist with planning and execution of annual events such as benefits enrollment, performance management reviews, compliance training, etc.
- Assist with Global Mobility, including monitoring visa expirations and amount of time spent in the Host County
- Maintain and ensure there is accurate data in all HRIS systems
- Answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refer more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management
- Prepare and run reports as needed
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Our US benefits include no out of employee pocket costs for insurance enrollment for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD
- Active leadership team – always on hand to listen, engage with and regularly interact — valuing your input and suggestions
- Your ideas and initiatives are heard! Everyone matters at Exadel, and we believe everyone should be encouraged to be proactive and share their ideas
- Exadel is a big family. We care about each other, and we support and protect our team members. We have a strong sense of shared identity, values, history, and a tradition of flexibility and empowerment. We participate in significant industry and life events
- Work-life balance – we value the fact that our employees live multi-faceted lives that are not limited to their careers; the company goes the extra mile to support our family, our physical and mental health, and stimulate interest and understanding with hobbies, friendships, and interests that go beyond task-based working life