Senior Automation QA
Job ID: 4530087004
LATAM - Any location
Currently, we are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 4-6 years of total experience
- 3-4 years of experience in manual testing
- 2-3 years of experience in automated testing
- Experience with test processes, open-source test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests
- Experience with Selenium, Test Complete, Cypress, Appium
- Exposure to Jenkins or any other CI/CD systems
- Exposure to tools&applications such as Azure DevOps, Confluence, Bitbucker, Git and Artifactory/Maven
- Willingness to do Manual and Automation as necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments