Job ID: 4509271004
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer interested in working on large-scale, high-performance processing and storage systems. If you have good coding skills and want to learn and grow – read further!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an American firm that specializes in optical sporting equipment and outdoor products. It is based in Overland Park, Kansas. The customer produces binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, riflescopes, red dot sights, GPS devices, laser rangefinders, game cameras, night-vision devices and other optical equipment.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Degree in EE, Computer Science, Physics, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in SW development, robotics, or other multidisciplinary environment
- Programming/scripting in Python, Lua or C/C++
- Good fundamental knowledge and problem-solving skills in engineering
- Hands-on, self-motivated, independent, and dedicated
- Ability to work well in a diverse, collaborative, highly cross-functional, and dynamic environment
Nice to Have:
- Some data analysis experience in Python, Matlab
- Experience in camera architecture, machine vision, or image registration
- Design and implement software
- Bring up, debug, and mature measurement systems
- Implement, optimize, and maintain test procedures
- Develop repeatable and reproducible measurement processes that meet product requirements
- Communicate and present status to team members
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments