Middle Software Development Engineer in Test
Job ID: 4504141004
Hungary, Poland - Any location
Welcome Bonus $3000
We are in search of a talented Middle Software Development Engineer in Test to help us with a big, exciting project!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an American company based in Chicago. It accelerates digital transformation for the insurance and automotive industries with AI, IoT, and workflow solutions.
About Our Project
The Enterprise Quality Assurance team is a Shared Service team consisting of testing professionals responsible for supporting product development and infrastructure teams at the customer’s company. The team specializes in functional testing, automation framework development, and performance testing. The team’s primary goal is to provide testing services that will allow for faster delivery of high-quality solutions to the customer’s clients.
EQA Automation is a team of automation developers under the Enterprise Quality Assurance team, specializing in defining, documenting, and developing the QA automation processes, best practices, and automation frameworks for different product teams across the customer’s company. All automation tests are run via CI/CD pipelines for enterprise monthly releases as well as individual product code changes across multiple technologies in web, mobile. and API development. We collaborate with product teams to strategize and align long-term solutions for automation including tools, frameworks, and approaches. We define automation processes to fill the gaps between the as-is processes and industry standard best practices and pilot the same on selected projects. We develop automation feasibility reports for different applications and systems based on technical analysis, complexity, and reusability.
- Industry standard REST APIs, mobile apps, and web platforms built for leading-edge AI models
- Industry-leading QA Automation processes and frameworks
- Roadmap of a Testing-as-a-Service (TaaS) platform
- Opportunity for continuous personal development and to build proofs-of-concept
- Marketable open-source tools used extensively
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
Project Tech Stack:
Selenium, Allure, Appium, Bitbucket/GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Junit, TestLink, Junit/TestNG/PyTest, Rest-Assured/Requests, Version One
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of software development and debugging experience in Java or master’s degree and 2+ years of the same experience
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation libraries and tools and experience developing test frameworks
- Experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration, and the full SDLC
- Exemplary written communication skills
- Adept in testing libraries such as TestNG/JUnit/REST-Assured/PyTest
- Demonstrated leadership, a passion, and desire to manage and lead high-performance teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with any scripting tools
- Experience with AWS or Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Docker
- Experience in building interactive web tools using open-source frameworks
- Good understanding of industry-leading web platforms
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of test automation, frameworks, and tools used against the CCCIS suite of software and analytics solutions
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance automated tests for regression and feature testing, as well as framework libraries and new tools
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and development
- Contribute creative ideas to the testing methodologies
- Contribute to automation code reviews, improving test frameworks, CI/CD, monitoring scheduled test runs
- Have a basic understanding of AI/ML concepts such as, building and deploying models, accuracy, predictions, deep learning, training and testing datasets
- Support internal customer ad-hoc requests and proof-of-concept
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.