Job ID: 4501212004
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Manager (HR Manager) to join our dream team in Tbilisi (Georgia). The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. We believe that people are our most important asset, and you’ll take the lead in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace in which everyone enjoys their work.
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- At least one year of experience in the Human Resources field
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Innovative mindsight with excitement about assuming high levels of responsibility
- Maturity and ability to resolve conflict
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
- Knowledge of Georgian language is required
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Support functional processes like new employee adaptation, assessment, career and salary planning, bench management, and offboarding
- Foster a congenial and friendly employee-employer relationship
- Host regular one-on-one meetings with employees
- Assist in implementing and further developing performance review process
- Conduct negotiations and resolve possible conflicts in an effective and professional manner
- Manage employee communication and feedback
- Work to formulate and implement miscellaneous company policies and procedures
- Analyze and report on various data connected to HR processes
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Operations
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.