Middle System Administrator
Job ID: 4501179004
Currently, we are looking for a Middle System Administrator to join our team in Georgia! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive, friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Actual experience with recent versions of Windows and MacOS. Good understanding of operating systems basics and troubleshooting skill
- Good knowledge of PC hardware
- Understanding of IPv4 networking basics and common applications protocols
- Good time management skills to organize one’s working day, manage requests priorities, and keep reasonable response time
- Willingness to learn
- Politeness and kindness
English Intermediate and/or advanced Russian
- Work in a distributed team and is responsible for IT services in the company
- Maintain technical documentation and knowledge database up-to-date
- Troubleshoot support cases and provide technical support for Exadel users and customers
- Deal with service provides, software and hardware suppliers
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.