Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 4460937004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for a talented Middle AQA to join our team of professionals.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Project:
The customer is focused exclusively on non-emergency medical transportation management. The customer is a full-service broker with an emphasis on developing strong relationships with their transportation providers. Each provider is supplied with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure industry-leading quality of service and low-cost production. The customer’s fully-integrated software platform seamlessly connects patients, healthcare providers, insurers, and transportation providers, offering complete transparency of the NEMT supply chain.
The customer is looking to integrate DBs as well as systems interface with their clients (insurance providers, hospitals, paratransit companies, etc.).
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with QA Automation, Selenium, Cypress, Jasmine, Jest
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Significant knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.