Global Mobility Assistant
Job ID: 4460665004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Currently, we are looking for a Global Mobility Assistant to join our team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 6+ months of experience working as a Mobility Specialist/Legalization Specialist or HR Administrator responsible for relocation topics
- Knowledge of relocation/legalization regulations
- Strong cross-cultural awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Assistance in obtaining the required permits (residence permit) and declarations
- Deadlines monitoring of expiring permits and indications regarding the continuation of employment
- Legalization consultations with the employees
- Cooperation with administrative organizations (Labor Office, Department of Foreigners Affairs of Voivodship Offices) in the scope of legalizing the stay and work of foreigners
- Preparing and completing the necessary documents, checking documents of foreigners regarding legality of stay and work
- Monitoring of administrative proceedings, monitoring expiration dates of employee documents
- Audition and indication of possible forms of employment
- Responsibility for the adaptation process in the country and the organization
- Individual employee support
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.