System Analyst/Business Analyst
Job ID: 4451579004
Hungary, Lithuania, Poland - Any location
We are looking for a System Analyst/Business Analyst who will be primarily responsible for the elicitation and elaboration of requirements in an Agile team setting. Systems Analyst plays a key role in the successful design and delivery of complex application solutions centered around the strategic roadmap for one of the key technology capabilities within the customer`s projects.
Working as part of an Agile squad comprised of a Product Owner, Squad Lead, Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers, you will be maintaining the Product Backlog, defining iterations, backlog grooming, refining user stories, participating in user story estimation, and facilitating Sprint Reviews with support from the Product Owner.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Highly motivated individual who is intellectually curious, a rapid learner that is comfortable working as part of a remote team
- Ability to understand and translate customer needs and business drivers into Product Backlog Items such as Epics and User Stories
- Capability of working collaboratively within the organization, regardless of boundaries
- An effective communicator for both technical and business-oriented audiences
- Demonstrable quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions regarding own work methods requiring minimal direction
- Be willing to respond to emergent changes rather than focused on existing plans
- An Agile Mindset with an in-depth understanding of Agile Principles
- Prior experience as an IT Systems Analyst or IT Business Analyst working as part of an agile team using an Agile Workflow tool such as JIRA or TFS
- Agile Certification, such as CSM, PSM, CSPO, PSPO, PMI-ACP, Certified SAFe Practitioner, is desirable
- Be a highly motivated team player working within Agile culture, within a specified Agile framework of Scrum or KANBAN and maintain a willingness for continuously improving your agile mindset
- Work with the Product Owner to communicate the product vision, roadmap, value, and MVP to the Agile team to enable empathy and a shared understanding thereby helping the team to formulate an appropriate solution
- Collaborate with the Pod Leadership and Product Owner to create Persona’s, Story Maps, and a Release Plan for the project
- Work in partnership with the Product Owner to create and maintain the Product Backlog Items ensuring that Epics and User Stories are continuously prioritized and aligned to the Product Roadmap and MVP
- Lead refinement sessions with the Agile Team and Business to sufficiently detail out User Stories, to include dependencies
- Facilitate the Sprint Review ceremony by working with the Agile Squad, Product Owner, Business and Customer to review, assess and adapt the latest product increment by incorporating customer insights and feedback into the Product Backlog
- Actively work with Pod Leadership to provide constructive feedback towards continuously improving the Systems Analyst function, standards and processes in Global Technology
- Demonstrate an awareness of the customer`s Technical, Security and Process Standards and work with the team to incorporate them in product delivery through the software development life cycle.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.