Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Job ID: 4451390004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. You’ll have a great opportunity to expand your professional experience and advance your skills in DevOps.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use the customer’s products.
About Our Project:
The software combines multiple integration products into a unified offer that solves unique use cases and simplifies the customer’s product suite. Additionally, it unifies data for easy exchange, verification, and transformation. It leverages many industry standard data and API specifications to provide interoperability.
This software is a highly available service for moving data back and forth between Canvas, our main product, and the 3rd-party services.
The mission of the customer is to reduce overhead and streamline integration with student information systems across the learning platform.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of proven DevOps experience
- Demonstrated excellence in DevOps and infrastructure related areas
- Experience with large scale applications
- Strong communication skills
- Deep knowledge of essential AWS services, experience with GCP is a plus
- Experience with containers and operating Kubernetes based solutions on AWS EKS
- Experience with writing infrastructure as code (e.g., Terraform)
- Provide superb uptime and reliability using AWS services and Kubernetes
- Create tools and automate tasks to make it easier for the rest of the team
- Help with infrastructure related issues and decisions
- Improve on CI/CD parts
- Migrate apps from Public Clouds (e.g., GCP) and other AWS accounts
- Write infrastructure as code using Terraform
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.