Senior Objective-С Developer
Job ID: 4445143004
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Objective-С Developer to join our team! As a C/C++ Developer, you will be responsible for creating beautiful code with the latest technology.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an American firm that specializes in optical sporting equipment and outdoor products. It is based in Overland Park, Kansas. The customer produces binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, riflescopes, red dot sights, GPS devices, laser rangefinders, game cameras, night-vision devices and other optical equipment.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of experience as a C++ software developer
- Modern C++ knowledge (C++ 14/17)
- Excellent math skills and high comfort level with complex algorithm development
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Consult with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects
- Collaborate with the software development team on application design and development
- Perform diagnostic tests and debugging procedures
- Optimize software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades
- Document processes and maintain software development records
- Keep up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments