Job ID: 4445076004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
CT Transformation is a multi-year program with three goals:
- Improve customer experience
- Consolidate and modernize platforms, including customer-facing portals, order management and billing
- Automate manual processes, leveraging rules engine and workflow to support improved CX and quality
We are in year 2 of our transformation journey with beta targeted for Q4 2023 with Commercial release Q2 2023 for the first MVP release. All major releases are planned for 2024 and 2025.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Project Tech Stack:
- Azure, Azure DevOps
- JIRA, Confluence
- 3+ years’ experience with UI architecture/design patterns and re-usability concepts, e.g., Module pattern, Builder pattern, Strategy Pattern, etc.
- Experience in developing micro front-end, back-end
- Ability to translate UI solution design to detail design for hand off to UI developers
- Experience in providing technical guidance and leadership and conducting design and code reviews
- Willingness to take the initiative and hold accountability
- Ability to bring thoughtful leadership and improve team productivity
- Working experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Less
- Good understanding of writing client-side unit test case using Jasmine, Karma, Jest
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, routing, message handling
- Experience in writing UI unit testing using Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Ability to architect, design, and implement web UIs for infrastructure platforms
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- WebComponents experience
- Bamboo CI
- Leading a team of front-end developers to create a modern Angular application
- Writing new features, bugs fixing, assisting with refactoring, unit tests, and documentation
- Communication with the Customer
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out
- Being strategic and tactical
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.