Job ID: 4425051004
Georgia, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a built-for-mobility SaaS leader that helps companies to empower their customers by eliminating the anxiety and uncertainty around product and service deliveries. They pioneered real-time temporary sharing technology. The powerful platform leverages that intelligence to unite key marketing, commerce, and service engagement points into a single interactive and easy-to-use customer experience.
About Our Project:
The Project has several applications for location sharing and tracking.
- Knowledge of Angular JS v.1.5
- Knowledge of React
- Proven hands-on experience in JS core
- Ability to work with legacy code
- Excellent knowledge of SCSS, CSS
- Excellent coding skills
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript, Node.js
- A sense of value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
- Ability and desire to work as a part of a team
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Angular 1,2
- Knowledge of Python is a big plus
- Front-end development of the working project
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, writing documentation
- Communication with the customer (through Confluence, Atlassian; voice meetings)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.