Middle/Senior Python (Golang) Developer
Job ID: 4423571004
United States - Any location
We are looking for a motivated Middle/Senior Python Developer to come and join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
The project involves constructing business-facing apps in the public cloud. Your team’s assignments will include all relevant code and detailed Low Level Design. Engineers will work closely with Architecture and Operations to ensure all solutions are seamlessly transitioned from build to run.
You’ll need to leverage a standard set of enterprise-wide artifacts such as Design Patterns and Standards and follow guiding design principles to deliver GBS strategic intent, all while providing business value.
- 3+ years of experience in Python and/or Golang
- Hands-on experience with API Testing
- Deep understanding of multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of Working With Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.