Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Job ID: 4419636004
We are looking for an Administrative and Accounting Assistant to join our international team of professionals.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience of working with documents and basic accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Location: Tbilisi
English – Upper-Intermediate
Russian – Upper-Intermediate
- Performing paperwork tasks, including preparing service invoices, employment contracts, and other letters
- Processing primary information for payroll
- Assisting with physical inventory of fixed assets and supplies
- Assisting with inventory control and entering new information at Exadel inventory system
- Processing initial bank payment orders
- Maintaining basic accounting records of transactions
- Collecting and archiving documents accordingly
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.