Senior Python Developer
Job ID: 4416427004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Python Developer (+Spark) interested in working on large-scale, high-performance processing and storage systems.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an oncology-focused health informatics solutions company with a mission to help patients get access to the best treatments by leveraging clinical and molecular data to accelerate the discovery, development, and delivery of tailored and more personalized therapies. Their approach is to transform cancer care through the application of genome analysis of patient-derived tumor specimens and translating novel molecular findings combined with clinical insights for the actualization of precision oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
About Our Project:
The customer is transforming its existing business through strategic technical initiatives that will enable it to fully leverage cloud services and ensure system scalability and stability, while freeing up key teams to focus on new development that will deliver new revenue.
Main Focus Areas:
- Multicomponent testing
- Data validation (ETL process and lambda)
- Test Data Generation
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Data Services: Azure Data Lake Gen 2, Azure Blob storage, and CosmosDB
- ETL: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Functions, and SSIS (legacy)
- Programming languages: Python, T-SQL, and Java
- 3+ years of experience developing software using Python
- Exposure to Spark
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience in API Testing
- Readiness to write automation tests in Python
- Experience with Azure is a great advantage
- Experience with Java is a plus
- Great attention to detail
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Produce elegant, efficient, and robust code
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.