System Engineer (EUC Engineer)
Job ID: 4412785004
Hungary, Poland - Any location
Welcome Bonus 1500$ for Junior
Welcome Bonus 3000$ for Middle
We are looking for a System Engineer (EUC Engineer) to join our Technology team. We are looking for a candidate who has a broad IT technical background and who is a well-organized, systematic problem-solver with a proven ability to communicate ideas and develop business relationships. Medium to large enterprise IT delivery experience is preferable for this role.
This individual will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of end user technologies which include: desktop and laptop infrastructure; mobile devices; Microsoft Endpoint Manager; and a combination of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Intune, Azure identity, and access management. In addition, this individual will be required to communicate and collaborate with multiple IT and Business teams.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart – a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About Our Project:
No late hour shifts. You will work closely with the Customer’s Senior System engineer and IT Help Desk support analysts, as well as multiple outsourced service providers and technology vendors. The role is a combination of project participation and operations support.
- 3+ years of total IT experience
- 3+ years of desktop and laptop PC management, imaging, and life cycle replacement using SCCM
- 1+ year of experience in software application packaging
- 1+ year of communication and collaboration experience with Microsoft Office365, Teams, and SharePoint
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Azure portal
- 1+ year of experience supporting smartphone access, ActiveSync, mobile device management solutions, and MS Intune
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide IT Operations support of Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Intune co-management for device management)
- Participate in continual Windows patching, Windows upgrades, and Office upgrade deployments
- Application packaging and deployment through Microsoft Endpoint Manager/SCCM support
- Work with the Incident and Problem Management groups on root causes and preventative measures
- Act as the end-user technology escalation point for operational issues
- Perform any additional technology engineering and leadership responsibilities assigned by management
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and engagement
- Have experience in supporting end-user technologies where there is direct interaction with the staff, including senior executives
- Microsoft Autopilot knowledge is desirable
- JAMF Apple MAC PC management is desirable
The position will begin with learning the environment and handling lower level open issues and tickets. The candidate has the opportunity to learn and grow as we plan to integrate new Enterprise applications, deliver on IT Security requests, advance our automation processes, and follow roadmaps integrating the latest Microsoft PC Management tooling, expanding our hybrid workforce, and integrating a cadence for Microsoft Office releases. In the future, the candidate can expect to lead and track projects through completion.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.