Job ID: 4409176004
LATAM, United States - Any location
We’re seeking a Scrum Master to join our team of professionals! If you have proven experience in Scrum and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes, we’re looking for you.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and the Project:
The customer is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). The customer’s proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, 10 of the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies are using the platform to go to market smarter.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the customer’s company has offices around the world, including in Philadelphia, New York, London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Osaka, and Shanghai.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience in a Scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement, facilitating team retrospectives)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of SAFe
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Experience overseeing a construction project
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong communication skills
- Working time zone is PST hours
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master or PM certifications
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Set up and oversee the release processes of the teams
- Coordinate sprints, sprint planning, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Act as the point of contact for external communications (e.g., from stakeholders)
- Help teams effectively implement changes
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.