Middle System Administrator
Job ID: 4382818004
Hungary - Any location
We are currently looking for a Middle System Administrator to join our team! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Windows 10 Pro endpoints management with unified endpoint management tools
- OS X and Linux endpoints experience will be an advantage
- Wired and wireless LAN and internet access troubleshooting
- Usual internet application and protocols
- Good time management skills to organize own working day, manage priorities, and keep reasonable response time
- Proven troubleshooting abilities
- Willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Patience and politeness, among other communication skills
- English or Russian verbal and written fluency for day-to-day communication with the team
- Work from Hungary
- Visit office on demand (same or next business day)
- Care for technical issues, productivity, and satisfaction of our employees
- Work in a multi-level distributed IT department as level 2 support
- Provide on-site and remote technical support and troubleshooting assistance
- Fix software and hardware outages and conflicts
- Follow and enforce IT security policies
- Work with the information security team on incident analysis
- Order hardware and other IT services
- Establish and manage software licensing process
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.