Senior Android Developer
Job ID: 4377935004
United States - Any location
As a Senior Android Developer in our firm’s Architecture and Development practice, you will help to lead and drive delivery of development efforts with clients across industries. You will partner with our existing engineering teams to design, code, test, and optimize great solutions for clients.
This position will be a part of an existing global marquee and sought-after technology client to build next generation Android capabilities. You will be on the forefront of new features and capabilities as new capabilities progress from ideation through delivery.
San Francisco Bay Area or Boulder, CO
- Participate in R&D process, generating and proving out new and progressive capabilities
- Identifying business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders on the project
- Designing systems based on requirements
- Selecting system architecture and individual components at a high level
- Selecting technologies for the implementation of each component and their connections
- Architectural review
- Writing project documentation and support
- Creating unified development standards in the company
- Controlling architecture during the next iteration of the system release
- Utilize best practices and methodologies and apply prior experiences to deliver high-quality client work
- Operate across business and technical organizations
- Collaborate with your project team, while personally owning and driving key deliverables
- Stay on top of emerging technologies, and partner with market-leading technology organizations to understand and leverage their products
- Cloud Spanner
- Google Cloud Platform
- Coppei Partners and Exadel are Equal Opportunity Employers – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.