Middle IT Recruiter
Job ID: 4366567004
Lithuania - Any location
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Middle IT Recruiter to join our team in Lithuania!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter or in a similar HR role
- Passion about talent acquisition methods
- Good understanding of and experience with IT recruitment tools
- Ability and willingness to learn about position requirements
- Strong positive communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, acute attention to details
- No lower than the Intermediate level of English
- Some understanding of basic marketing strategies
- Source passive candidates
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Quickly identify search areas and advertise active positions on relevant networks
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates
- Use a multi-channel approach to recruitment
- Prepare a weekly report on completed and in progress tasks
- Interview candidates following company’s rules and regulations
- Collaborate with the staffing managers to establish hiring criteria and select searching methods
- Demonstrate an ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.