Middle IT Recruiter
Job ID: 4359968004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for a Middle IT Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive environment and many opportunities for growth!
The Here & There program combines freedom with the opportunity to work at an international IT company. It makes it possible for candidates to work remotely as contractors from countries where Exadel offices are not present.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- 2+ year of experience in IT recruitment
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Experience with searching employees in different locations (including the EU)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources Management is a big plus
- Proactively search for potential candidates
- Comprehend specialized skills and qualifications in order to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates using various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Recruit top talent people and achieve hiring goals
- Analyze job and project descriptions in order to attract the right candidates
- Write and post detailed technical job descriptions
- Quickly identify search areas and advertise active positions on relevant networks
- Conduct assessment interviews to evaluate if candidates meet the position requirements
- Share and exchange information with management
- Collaborate with a hiring manager to establish hiring criteria and select searching methods
- Offer process management
- Attend recruiting and corporate meetings weekly
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.