Senior Java Maintenance Engineer
Job ID: 4357310004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine - Any location
We are looking for a Senior Java Maintenance Engineer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use the customer’s products.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of experience in Java 11
- Good knowledge of Struts 2
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server
- Understanding of computer/network security concepts
- Ability to learn quickly with an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in supporting end-user technologies where there is direct interaction with the staff, including senior executives
- Perform technology engineering and leadership responsibilities assigned by management
- Maintain a high level of productivity and engagement
- Develop data validation and certification rules
- Provide technical support
- Work with the Incident and Problem Management groups on root causes and preventative measures
- Act as the end-user technology escalation point for operational issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.