Middle Full Stack .Net Developer
Job ID: 4355839004
Poland - Any location
We are looking to hire a talented Middle Full Stack .Net Developer to join our dynamic team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About Our Project:
The project deals with a greenfield .Net portal on the cloud with several microservices and integrations, including Alteryx, Kubernetes, Azure service bus, and similar platforms. The portal itself embodies a complicated business logic entity.
The project entails the work of more than two teams composed of .Net and React Developers of various stands, as well as Automation QA Engineers and Manual QA Engineers. The teams interact, cooperate, and integrate with a large number of customer teams and applications.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- New technologies
- Large Customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with .Net Core
- Good knowledge of React and its latest versions
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organizational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented JS
- Develop application code and unit tests in the React
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team and between teams
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.