Human Resource Assistant Internal System Support
Job ID: 4355202004
Lithuania, Poland - Any location
We are looking for an ambitious HR Assistant Internal System Support to join our dream team in Poland or Lithuania.
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many growth opportunities!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- At least one year of experience as an HR administrator or a similar HR role
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn different internal systems
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Knowledge of Russian is required
- Knowledge of English is required
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Previous work experience in an IT company
- Comfortable working with different internal systems (creating accounts, adding and updating information, assignments/de-assignments, etc.)
- Work in cooperation with BA of internal systems, provide corrective recommendations for improving the existing processes or developing new processes to increase operational efficiency.
- Work with the company’s time off policies
- Assist with the entering employee data; ensuring accuracy of information
- Assist with training of employees on the internal system
- Organize and maintain personnel records in internal systems
- Create reports upon request
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.