Technical Talent Sourcer
Job ID: 4351394004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for a detail-oriented Technical Talent Sourcer. You will be responsible for finding and sourcing talent with the goal of fully filling the company’s hiring needs.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- At least one year of experience recruiting for technical vacancies
- Proven work experience as a talent sourcer or similar role in the IT sphere
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github, Djinni)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Manage candidate interview schedule with HR
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers, and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g., via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Monitor and analyze the labor market
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.