Middle/Senior AEM Developer
Job ID: 4342673004
Poland - Any location
Currently we’re looking for a talented AEM Developer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
You will work on a team of experts; we have about 20 AEM-certified specialists at our company. You will be involved in an exciting activity with many opportunities for professional development through Exadel’s Marketing Technology practice, which unites professionals from different areas of expertise (e.g. AEM, JS, QA, BA) who are working on projects in Marketing Technology.
We provide the custom digital marketing solutions that clients need to add content across multiple channels, integrate existing systems, and get their site running perfectly for great user experience. You will have the opportunity to learn from existing Exadel solutions and develop open-source projects. Over the years, we’ve developed a number of digital marketing software solutions. Exadel Toolbox for AEM is the culmination of all of our Adobe Experience Manager tools. We use Exadel Toolbox for AEM ourselves; plus, we share it with our customers and the open-source community as a whole. Our tools cover multiple aspects of AEM to accelerate the services we offer, improve the quality of our code and sites, and make using MarTech services more fun.
Exadel has been participating in the Adobe Summit for three years and this year, we are sponsors.
- 3+ years of AEM experience
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build and deployment process
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code
- Attention to detail
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions
- Set up and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices
- Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, and Production environments and migrations
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.