Job ID: 4334430004
United States - Any location
Currently we’re looking for a qualified Account Manager to join our innovative global team, backed by great people! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been providing software development and engineering for a marquee set of clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Exadel is a people-first cultured company, our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values.
We are looking for a results-driven Account Manager to manage our key account portfolios. You will develop client relationship management strategies, establish client relationships, and suggest innovative solutions to meet client needs and insure project success. Having a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years experience as an Account Manager or Sales Manager is a must.
Day to day you will:
- Maintain assigned key accounts and provide ongoing client support
- Develop and implement client relationship management strategies
- Work with software development team to insure successful delivery
- Communicate with key clients to monitor client expectations and satisfaction
- Identify new business leads and contact prospective key clients to promote products and services
- Establish efficient communication and improve those channels to better align key clients’ initiative and internal resources
- Recommend and implement improvements to the management of key client relationships
You will leverage your capabilities to:
- Communicate (verbal and written skills), present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization(s)
- Own multiple accounts while maintaining meticulous attention to details on each
- You will use your knowledge of software development life cycle to insure successful delivery
- Work with delivery project manager or Scrum Masters to provide efficient delivery, remove roadblocks, and represent to the client
- Listen, negotiate, and present the ideas in a concise and clear manner
- Analyze and solve problems to help clients shine
- Organize yourself and your team
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Be a part of client delivery project team and represent the needs of client
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
Prefer Eastern US time zone (Eastern Standard Time) or ready to time shift to have overlap between Europe and US time zones
Advantages of Working at Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.