Human Resource Administrator
Job ID: 4292385004
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Administrator to join our dream team in Georgia (Tbilisi) who will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- At least 1 year of experience as a HR administrator or in a similar HR role
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Experience in pre-boarding, onboarding and offboarding process
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Previous work experience in an IT company
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, such as employment contracts, and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Work with the internal systems (adding and updating the information, assignments/deassignments etc.)
- Work with different types of documents (Resumes, Background Checks etc.)
- Work with the Company Time Offs Policies
- Assist the payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.