Senior DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 4292382004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
The project is updating and improving an internal system for project development and management that tracks employees’ time, prepares billing reports for clients, monitors labor and expenses, and manages contracts.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience building cloud-native high-traffic applications
- Hands-on experience with popular cloud providers (AWS or Azure), as well as application containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of and experience with modern practices for CI/CD processes and implementation
- Knowledge and experience in at least one modern programming language
- Good experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Strong communication skills
- A bias to action, desire for ownership, and strong problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with infrastructure optimization tools
- Build and maintain cloud native infrastructure; help to migrate existing projects to the cloud
- Help teams keep cost effectivity at acceptable levels
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Provide support and troubleshooting services
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.