Job ID: 4292343004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a PPC Specialist to join our innovative international Marketing team, backed by great people!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- At least one year of proven experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and LinkedIn Ads
- Functional experience with all channels of social media
- Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
- Creative thinking
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Note: can be a part-time job
- Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels
- Perform keyword research and management to optimize bids (i.e. add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget; maintain Quality Score, impression share, and other important metrics)
- Collaborate with content writers to create engaging and concise copy to boost click-through rates and conversion rates
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating reports to analyze trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.