Job ID: 4292342004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Content Writer to join our international Recruitment Marketing team and to create and proofread content across our marketing channels.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
You will be a part of our international Recruitment Marketing team and will work in close cooperation with Exadel teams.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, journalism, mass communication, or a related field
- 2+ years of professional writing and editorial experience; experience in proofreading is highly preferred
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Experience translating technical source material into accessible and compelling human stories for a general audience
- Diverse portfolio of writing samples required
- Perfect knowledge of Polish/Lithuanian/Hungarian and English
- Proofread materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, consistency, and brand voice
- Verify the accuracy of all referenced facts
- Translate materials from Polish/Hungarian/Lithuanian into English and vice versa
- Contribute and drive the composition and execution of the editorial and social media calendars
- Create content for the corporate website, landing pages, internal communication, etc.
- Translate complex issues into compelling and accessible content
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to produce outstanding content to enhance Exadel digital presence for the purposes of increasing online subscribers, boosting online engagement, and recruiting new talent
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.