Job ID: 4292335004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced Release Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico. It has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs in the region. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and schedules, drive member engagement, and automate payment processing functions.
About Our Project:
The software ecosystem includes the customer-facing applications for gym administrators and gym-goers and handles all received payments.
The software currently in use is obsolete and suffers from slow performance. The customer’s internal research showed the necessity of replacing the existing software with a modernized program.
Thanks to our expertise in the most advanced technologies, Exadel is developing a customer-specific platform that adheres to the latest requirements.
The next stage will be to develop apps for gym clients that will be installed in gyms and to integrate them into the whole ecosystem.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or an equivalent degree
- Experience in release management, or at least strong knowledge and understanding of release management for big programs
- Understanding CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding Git branching strategies
- Experience in using project or release management tools
- Ability to handle software infrastructure management and configuration management
- Expert understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to lead meetings for large groups including senior management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and structured thinking
- English language is a must; Russian language is a big plus to communicate effectively with the teams
Upper-intermediate or higher
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master, PM, or Release Management certifications; SAFe certification is a big plus
- Planning overall release lifecycle and process for a big program
- Planning release windows and cycles across programs, projects, and components (creating a release calendar)
- Communicating crucial release plans and changes to the teams and stakeholders
- Producing deployment plans, checklists, and run books; communicating these to the teams and stakeholders; ensuring they are studied and followed by dev teams and IT Operations (DevOps)
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules
- Coordinating release preparation processes between different teams
- Leading and coordinating the Go-Live activities, including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews, tracking and measuring progress of release preparation and go-life
- Developing automation and release management tools, along with scripts necessary for the construction, continuous integration, and deployment of software release
- Ensuring that releases operate as per expectations
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.