Senior Data Scientist
Job ID: 4292325004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to work for us on a permanent basis.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer offers data, industry expertise, and prescriptive analytics to help their clients grow their businesses in a changing world. The world’s leading companies rely on the customer to help them measure, predict, and improve performance across all channels. Clients trust the customer’s company to benchmark performance, guide strategic decision-making, and improve pricing, product management, new product innovation, customer segmentation, assortment, and sales forecasts.
About Our Project:
The project is a SaaS reporting and analysis framework that supports market share operations, price analysis, and the execution of price strategy by delivering real-time price visibility into online sales channels. Clients can monitor the market, quickly identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions that positively impact volume and proﬁt margins.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 5+ years of experience in data science
- Experience with R&D of model strategies
- 4+ years of experience with R/Python
- Experience with sales data or inventory analysis
- Experience with databases (MS SQL server)
- Deep knowledge of GLM/Regression, decision trees, time series, and PCA
- Experience in feature selection, transfer learning, classical machine learning, and AI techniques
- Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, applied math, or other related areas
- Ability to learn quickly, as well as be a team player, responsible, punctual, stress-resistant, and client-oriented
Nice to have:
- Experience with visualization tool to Build Dynamic Dashboards
- Familiar with methods of Market Forecasting
- Designing, developing, training, and testing models and algorithms
- Analyzing sales data and inventory
- Preparing large datasets for analysis via SQL
- Analyzing algorithm results and building statistic reports via visualization tools
- Communicating with clients/sales/support teams
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.