Strong Associate/Middle Android Developer
Job ID: 4287379004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a talented and Strong Associate/Middle Android Developer, who has experience with leading a team of developers as well as working independently directly with the customer, both local and remote.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides digital mapping, travel time analysis, and public transportation data solutions.
About Our Project:
The project is an industry-leading mobile and desktop mapping application, providing hunters and outdoorsmen with the tools and knowledge they need to plan, navigate, and share their outdoor adventures. The client’s goal is to help people be more successful outdoors with easy-to-use, cutting-edge technology like 3D maps, Smart Markers, unlimited offline mapping, live location sharing, and much more.
- 2+ years of major experience in building Android apps
- Strong understanding of automation testing of mobile apps
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of mobile app development
- Understanding of the nuances of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices
- Experience building RESTful API’s, particularly integration with back-end services
- Experience in GitHub, BitBucket, Jira, Trello, Confluence, Slack, Zoom, and/or Google Suite
- Strong time-management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain responsibility for the design and implementation of Android SDKs and mobile apps using Java and/or Kotlin
- Program with the latest Android technologies: Android Architecture Components, Navigation Framework, Android Jetpack, Android NDK, View components, JSON, and more
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance current SDKs and mobile apps to suit the needs of the business
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and development
- Author and review design documentation in Confluence with all key stakeholders
- Increase level team maturity by contributing to code reviews, CI/CD, identifying code coverage gaps, and other SDLC process components
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.