Strong Middle AWS DevOps
Job ID: 4287011004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a Strong Middle AWS DevOps to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
Although still in production, the project’s driving idea is services development. The services are aimed at providing infrastructure solutions to an end user. The tech stack mainly depends on a service, whether it be Terraform, Powershell, Python, Ansible, Azure, AWS. The project itself involves low-level automation of the environment that is used by DevOps Engineers supporting the client’s software, and is therefore an exciting career step.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining systems in AWS
- Hands-on experience with Python
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Experience with migrating datacenter workloads in AWS
- Experience implementing AWS cloud solutions using infrastructure as code methodologies
- Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions, preferably Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of Ruby scripting language
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, provide detailed advice regarding their application, and execute specialized tasks
- Define test conditions for given requirements; design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided; analyze and report test activities and results; identify and report issues and risks
- Assist in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products; document faults, implement resolutions, and retest to agreed standards
- Design computing and communications equipment; translate logical designs into physical designs and deliver technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians
- Undertake routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software; conduct tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools; documents details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated
- Apply tools, techniques and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion and inappropriate use
- Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.