Strong Middle/Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: 4287008004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for an experienced Strong Middle/Senior Business Analyst to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is changing the way providers and payers manage their billing and payment processing needs for workers’ compensation, property & casualty, and group health industries. With the customer’s products, providers streamline billing operations, improve payment cycles, and reduce the frictional costs of checking bill & payment status.
The customer is a key technology-enabled partner of leading insurance companies, bill review and claims software companies, managed care networks, provider organizations, and clearinghouses. They build and manage eBilling, eRemittance, ePayment, eAdjustor, and eProvider Gateways. The customer’s flexible product suite allows providers and payers to achieve compliance with emerging jurisdictional rules requiring electronic bill receipt and remittance advice delivery.
The customer is widely recognized for its deep knowledge and technical competence within the insurance industry. They provide strong participation and thought leadership within both legislative and standards setting organizations. The customer’s expanding connectivity network now links over 5,000 insurance payers with 1,500,000 providers nationally.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Good knowledge of complex requirements at all development stages: elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in modelling and analysis of business processes as well as in creating system prototypes and user interface
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Set up the processes
- Act as a conduit between product owners, development teams, and project leaders to help improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively articulate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.