Middle/Senior Magento Developer
Job ID: 4278727004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a talented Middle/Senior Magento Developer, with a strong background in Magento, to join our passionate team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Project:
Don’t miss your chance to work with an American eCommerce company based in Atlanta, USA.
The Customer is a systems integrator, an eCommerce platform builder for medium-sized companies. Their core technology strengthens systems integration.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 2+ years of development with Magento 2
- 2+ years of commercial development experience
- Experience with PHP7
- Knowledge of git workflow
- Experience with MySQL
- Ability to work with Linux
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
Nice to Have:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Code the Magento templates
- Develop Magento modules in PHP using best practices
- Design themes and interfaces
- Set performance tasks and goals
- Troubleshoot integration issues
- Update website features and security patches
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.