Senior/Lead Java Developer
Job ID: 4278708004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced Senior/Lead Java Developer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a global leader in employee communications technology. Their pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned, and successful organizations all over the world.
The current client team consists of high-level talented specialists with solid AWS experience and development background. Don’t miss your chance to join a team of impressive professionals, pump up your skills, and work on a cool Irish project.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- 5-8+ years of experience in developing Java-based applications
- Strong experience with Java 8+, OOP, and REST services
- Good understanding of microservices based software design and best practices
- Solid understanding of the following AWS Services: DynamoDB, Elasticache/Redis, Fargate, Lambda, IAM, API Gateway, Cloudfront, SQS, SNS, S3, Kinesis
- Experience with Typescript
- Strong experience in unit testing principles and methodologies
- Experience in Agile and Scrum practices
- A quality-oriented mindset, focused on product delivery
- A strong capacity and desire to learn
Nice to have:
- VPC & NLB
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Java code
- Performing code review
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participating actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about back end development, web applications, mobile apps, etc.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly improving your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.