Lead Manual QA Engineer
Job ID: 4278657004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
We are looking for a Lead Manual QA to join our international team. At our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of audit, tax, and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organizations. They are located in over 120 countries and in all major business centers. The customer has a combined staff of over 43,000, and 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About Our Project:
The project deals with a greenfield .Net portal on the cloud with several microservices and integrations, including Alteryx, Kubernetes, Azure service bus, and similar platforms. The portal itself embodies a complicated business logic entity.
The project entails the work of more than two teams composed of .Net and React Developers of various stands, as well as Automation QA Engineers and Manual QA Engineers. The teams interact, cooperate, and integrate with a large number of customer teams and applications.
- New technologies
- Large customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- 4+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Manual testing
- Web/Web mobile application testing
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Participating in Meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
- Providing technical leadership on the project
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.