Automation QA (.Net)
Job ID: 4278148004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for Automation QA (.Net) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
This customer is a very famous company. They partner with Amazon, and often visit Amazon conferences as speakers. You will work with a strong team with a strong culture in terms of process and architecture!
The company is looking for talented software developers to modernize a part of the platform.
About Our Project:
The project is a do-it-yourself RMM (remote monitoring and management) solution belonging to the Customer. It is aimed at providing MSPs (Managed Service Providers) and TSPs (Technology Service Providers) with the features they need to scale up without adding manpower. Think of MSPs and TSPs as outsourced IT teams: historically, it was common for a company to hire an IT person(s) full-time and in-house to manage all of the computers, routers, switches, printers, etc. With the Customer’s solution, a team of IT professionals can manage hardware across multiple companies and can easily scale up the total number of endpoints (computers) by leveraging the capabilities of this product.
The solution was created ~17 years ago. It has a monolithic architecture. Over the past three years, we have been working on modernizing the user interface of the application. The product was originally written with a .Net thick client. In this project, we are moving to a web application backed by a REST API. This process has been in the works for three years and we have made great progress – but there is more to do. The project’s Team 2 will work on the Script Editor portion of the project, moving the complex and powerful feature in the web client and supporting its functionality with RESTful APIs.
- Back-end technologies: .Net Framework, C#, MySQL, RESTful APIs, Windows Server, Git, Jira
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience with .Net framework
- Good knowledge of Selenium Framework, MSTest
- Hands-on experience with C#, MySQL, and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Windows Server, Git, and Jira
- Wide experience with API testing
- Significant knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Participate actively in the software development process and cooperate with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the testing field
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.