Senior Automation QA (Java)
Job ID: 4278026004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a talented Senior Automation QA (Java) to help deliver the quality and performance of large-scale, big data, multi-platform software products, including web, API, and mobile application interfaces.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
The project is a Digital Banking system, which include credit card processing and trading platform.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology
- Experience in API testing, load testing, performance testing, and security testing
- Experience with test processes, test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests in Java with frameworks like JUnit/TestNG, Selenium, and JMeter
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps best practices; Azure DevOps is a plus
- Strong experience in API testing, RESTful
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, and/or mobile devices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to analyze complex problems in large systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with tools and applications such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, and Artifactory/Maven
- Strong experience with Databases and SQL
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Test complex API, web, and mobile-based applications that reference database back end systems
- Create and maintain automated test cases and acceptance tests, execute test suites, review and diagnose reported bugs, and ensure overall system quality prior to a customer release
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value-added feedback
- Investigate customer problems referred to this position by the technical support team, testing bugs and creating and managing bug reports
- Work with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the development cycle
- Reproduce, debug, and isolate problems, and verify fixes
- Work closely with software developers to create software artifacts including test plans, test cases, test procedures, and test reports
- Work cross-functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment
- Estimate own testing tasks and work productively with minimum supervision while showing excellent team attitude
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes
- Manage the final quality on production release
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.