Job ID: 4254595004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
The essence of the project is to create visual components of varying levels of complexity, which will be used by the customer’s product teams. We’re working on building a library similar to Bootstrap and Material.ui that reduces the time the customer spends on creating their own front-end solutions. Consequently, the customer can launch their projects faster for additional profit.
The team is made up of 22 developers – the core team and developers that work closely with product teams.
As a member of the customer’s team, you will bring your strength as an engineer to the tasks of optimizing and scaling the creation of assets for multiple frameworks from beginning to end. This includes brainstorming, design, execution, testing, security, documentation, and ongoing support. The members of the team come from multiple countries and backgrounds, including North America and West, Central, and Eastern Europe. They are a strategic team creating strategic value for the entire organization.
Members of the team regularly assess and experiment with emerging technologies to see how they fit into the evolving set of assets.
- Strong algorithm and data structures knowledge
- Ability to work independently and with good judgment on when to ask for help
- Ability to work with our engineer-customers to discern their needs
- Must have knowledge of Typescript
- HTML/CSS/SASS experience
- Production experience with at least one of the frameworks: React or Angular or Vue or Stencil
- Unit/Functional/Integration/Screenshot/Snapshot etc. tests experience
Nice to have:
- WebComponents experience
- Azure DevOps
- Strong written English
- Comfortable making presentations and doing demos of your work
- General front end development including browser and server-side code
- Development of UI components in StencilJS
- Development of UI components (Angular/React/Vue/StenciJS) components with the help of an internal tool
- Assistance in components integration
- Suggestions for solutions for furthering the product
- Constant improvement of yourr level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.