Job ID: 4251849004
Currently we are looking for a Helpdesk Technician to join our team in Uzbekistan (Tashkent)! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Understanding of computer networking and Internet communications
- Actual experience with recent versions of Windows 10 and OS X
- Experience with remote support and configuration tools for endpoints like SCCM
- Good time management to organize own working day, manage requests priorities and keep reasonable response time
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
Good knowledge of Russian or English
- Work in a distributed team and is responsible for IT services in the company
- Troubleshoot support cases and provide technical support for software development teams remotely and in the office
- Maintain technical documentation and knowledge database up-to-date
- Deal with service provides, software and hardware suppliers
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.