Middle/Senior AEM Developer
Job ID: 4251737004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re currently looking for an experienced Middle/Senior AEM Developer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an end-to-end digital technology agency and enterprise boutique that delivers complex software for clients around the world. The customer’s portfolio covers a variety of verticals and includes work for Fortune 1000 clients in the healthcare, retail, financial services, sports, and entertainment industries (and more!). In 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, the customer made the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America.
About Our Project:
This is a new project, for which the customer wants to develop AEM expertise and create websites based on AEM. There are also several sites on SiteCore that will require migration to Adobe.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of AEM experience
- Experience with AEM 6.5
- Deep understanding of AEM Sites and Assets
- Deep understanding of AEM Touch UI Components
- Knowledge of OSGi bundle development, installation, and configuration
- Developing and extending AEM Workflows and Schedulers
- Good understanding of AEM Digital Asset Management
- Good knowledge of Cloud Manager for AEM
- Understanding of Multi-site manager and Blueprinting
- Advanced targeting / personalization, and multivariate testing
- End-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery processes in AEM
- Understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, and strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code
- Attention to detail
- Build a core foundation
- Manage the overall platform
- Create reusable templates and components
- Provide foundational capabilities
- Provide technical architecture, oversight, and governance for other development teams
- Provide guidance and best practices for AEM development
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.