Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Java)
Job ID: 4237720004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Welcome Bonus 3000$ for Middle Software Development Engineer in Test
Welcome Bonus 4000$ for Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Java) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an American company based in Chicago. It accelerates digital transformation for the insurance and automotive industries with AI, IoT, and workflow solutions.
About Our Project:
The project is an architectural and technological platform that provides common services to the customer’s partners and clients over APIs consumed as a service. The application development involves building highly available microservices that will be leveraged by partners and clients. The application provides guidance and technology selection and practices for cloud native, microservices patterns, and commonly used services.
- Industry standard REST APIs and SaaS
- Scalability challenge of collecting of high frequency telemetry on millions of autos
- Big data processing algorithms
- Marketable open source tools used extensively
- Agile development processes with integrated DevOps
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
Allure, Appium, Bitbucket, Gatling and JMeter, Jenkins, Jira, JUnit, SonarQube, Spinnaker, Spinnaker, TestLink, and TestNG
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of software development and debugging experience in Java, C++, or other high-level programming language
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation libraries and tools and experience developing test automation and/or new test frameworks
- Experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration, and the full Software development life cycle
- Solid written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with any scripting tools
- Experience with TestNG
- Experience with REST-assured
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Spinnaker
- Experience with Jenkins
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of test automation, frameworks, and tools used for the customer’s suite of software and analytics solutions
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance automated tests for regression and feature testing, as well as framework libraries and new tools
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and development
- Author and review test plans, test strategies, test reports, and test cases with all key stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert; understand business use cases and feature implementation
- Contribute to load, performance, service reliability, and stress testing
- Contribute creative ideas to evolve our agile-based development and testing methodologies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.