HR Business Partner
Job ID: 4225079004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We are looking for a HR Business Partner!
In this role, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of HR-related duties. This includes supporting effective execution of HR processes, including employee relations, talent development, performance management, and employee engagement. You will be instrumental in leading people development and organizational planning for our client accounts.
You will work closely with project team members, project managers, and account and staffing managers, as well as support the teams across the account. The ideal candidate will be both strategist and psychologist, with the ability to build a strong relationship with the employees to develop client accounts and the Exadel employer brand.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- 1-3 years experience in Human Resources roles
- 2+ years of applicable experience supporting managers with teams, people, and planning
- A solid understanding of the functional areas of human resources with the ability to understand business issues and strategies
- Ability to deal with employees and managers on sensitive issues related to employee relations, performance issues, terminations, and accommodations
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members and work in a collaborative and consultative manner
- Critical thinking, good judgment, and the ability to recognize communication needs and opportunities
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An engaging approach to work that put an audience at ease, while also increasing confidence in HR
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience supporting a technical team is a plus
- Background in psychology
- Serve as the primary investigator for sensitive employee relations matters and drive toward successful outcomes that align with the company culture;
- Strategically partner with business leaders to identify and address challenges using HR fundamentals
- Manage account attrition
- Conduct team satisfaction surveys
- Work on planning and organization of employee engagement
- Conduct HR health-check for driving change and making improvements
- Facilitate feedback
- Respond to employee concerns
- Conduct introduction, adaptation, and regular talks
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.